Know and understand the types of contracts, Risk in construction industry, FIDIC Forms, Claims in construction industry, Arbitration & Adjudication, and Review Real Cases.
After completing this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Understand more about the types of contracts, Risk in construction industry.
- Know an overview FIDIC Forms.
- Know an overview of Claims in construction industry.
- Know the most Reasons that arise claims in construction industry.
- Know a quick overview Arbitration & Adjudication.
- Review Real Cases.
The Certificates and Memberships
Optional: By the end of this training, the participants will be eligible to receive the following as an optional option after paying the extra fees (QR 1,200):
- Achievement certificates accredited by ASA – Swiss Arbitration Association
- Achievement certificates accredited by AYM – Association for Young Mediators
- Achievement certificates accredited by Equity College
- Membership of Association for Young Mediators AYM ( International Professional Association ), England
- Fellowship of Equity College
- Professional Certification awarded by North Egypt Chamber for Dispute Resolution ” International Arbitration Counselor “
- Membership of North Egypt Chamber for Dispute Resolution
Part I Contract Management
Plan Contracting (Contracting Strategy)
- Scope and Risk
- Make or Buy
- Type of Contract
- Evaluation Criteria
- Tender Documents
- Floating Tender
- Bid Evaluation
- Select Seller
- LOI & LOA
Part II FIDIC
- FIDIC Forms
- FIDIC Red Book
- Process Flow
Part III & IV
- Measure seller performance
- Variations and EOT