Mastering Email Skills training for SCH staff
Master the key communication skills required in international business English.
Mastering Email Skills course aims to develop both the skills and language needed to write effective business emails in English.
The Mastering Email Skills course covers:
- getting started
- structuring your message
- being clear and concise
- choosing the right level of formality
- getting the tone right
- checking before you send
The course provides six core topics, each containing these sections:
- warmer to raise awareness of the skills involved in effective communication and to introduce different strategies for developing these skills.
- presentation and practice of core language connected to each skill.
- over to you, which allows students to apply what they have learned to their real-life work situation.
In addition, the course contains:
- a needs analysis to help learners to think about their strengths and weaknesses in English and to identify and prioritize their learning needs
- a personal learning journal to help students monitor their learning during the course
- a review to help consolidate the language work students have done in each unit
- a reference section listing the vocabulary, grammar and phrases covered in each topic
- Duration 5 Days ( Sun to Thu ) daily from 8 am to 11 am
- Language level Pre-intermediate to Upper-Intermediate [B1-B2]
- Language English