Key Skills to Use in Business for SCH staff
Be the best you can be in presentations, meetings, negotiations and networking.
Help you communicate successfully either internationally company-to-company or within a multinational company.
The Key Skills to Use in Business course focuses on four key communication skills areas:
Non-native English speaker executives working in international environments need more than Business English. They need the business skills to present, run meetings, negotiate and network in international environments and then master the language needed to use those skills successfully.
Key Skills to Use in Business course follows a unique “Business Plus” approach, with a focus on business skills and advice plus English language support. It provides activities to develop key skills needed by executives, such as dealing with difficult questions in presentations, intervening successfully in conference calls and meetings, recognizing the signals in a negotiation in English and networking without causing offence.
The course topics include language and vocabulary practice, as well as cultural tips for interacting with colleagues and clients, to ensure you avoid embarrassment and to help enhance your business relationships.
- All the fundamental skills needed for business in one course
- Focuses on business skills and advice plus English language support
- Includes key vocabulary for each skill
- Provides essential cultural awareness tips for working in international businesses
- For CEF level B1-C1 (Intermediate-Advanced)
- Duration 10 Days / 5 days a week ( Sun to Thu ) from 11 am to 2 pm
- Language level Pre-Intermediate to Advanced [B1-C1]
- Language English