English for Business Life – Business Speaking training
Communicate effectively in the modern business environment. The language you really need to do business in English – wherever you are in the world.
The course presents the English essential for doing business in today’s global marketplace which focus on the language you really need to do business in English – wherever you are in the world. It takes account of international contexts, countries and cultures and a business environment where English is often used as the language of communication between speakers of many nationalities.
- This course is designed for those who are required to communicate effectively in the modern business environment.
- Stresses the core language needed in business life that will help learners to participate successfully in the global workplace.
- Follows a progressive and comprehensive grammar syllabus, with the emphasis on the effective use of grammar for clear communication in business life.
- Satisfies the requirements of the Common European Framework, BEC and equivalent global testing authorities.
- The course book is written by experts in international business communication with a wide experience of teaching English for business in a range of international contexts who understand how fast-moving changes are affecting the language and skills that people need to be effective in the workplace.
- Duration 10 Days / 5 days a week ( Sun to Thu ) from 11 am to 2 pm
- Language level Pre-intermediate to Upper-intermediate [B1-C1]
- Language English