Elementary English A
Our General English Programme Offers You
A balanced syllabus with writing, reading, listening and communication, using modern course books and a wide range of our resource materials.You will be expected to participate in pair work, group work and be as active as possible in the classroom. Our aim is to improve accuracy and fluency with the emphasis on effective communication.
Our Classes Are Usually Small
Which means that your teacher can give you the personal attention you need. Participants are given plenty of opportunities to practise the spoken English language through discussions, debates and conversation activities, such as role-play and pair-work
- 12 lessons per sub-level
- All trainers are fully qualified native speakers of English
- All prices include tuition fees, course book, administration fees and certificates.
- Placement test before the training begins for FREE
- Learners are able to follow comprehensive track through the materials respecting the modern need for flexibility and more directly relevant to adult professionals.
- Customized Learning Program
- Optional: Experienced and certified bilingual teachers for Complete Beginners learners
- Wide range of learning material and support
- EduTec had successfully delivered the below courses to many professional and government sectors in Qatar. recently to the Primary Health Care Corporation, Qatar International Islamic Bank, Supreme Council of Health – Qatar and many more.
- Courses in Elementary English Program are offered to those who have either completed the course requirement listed below or who so qualify after scoring satisfactorily on a given placement test.
Course Sub-Level REQUIREMENT Elementary English A ( A1 – A2 ) Beginner English B ( A1 ) Elementary English B ( A2 ) Elementary English A ( A1 – A2 )
In order to receive a certificate of attendance/achievement at the end of each course, the trainee must attend at least 75 percent of all the classes and participate in any final tests or project work if applicable. The awarding of a certificate does not depend on grades, but on participation. Basically, if a trainee maintains a 75 percent attendance or better and participates in any required task, a certificate will be rewarded without question. Not only will each trainee be eligible for a certificate, we also provide a detailed performance report at the end of the course for each and every trainee.
- Start Date 28th Oct 2018 06:30 PM
- End Date 22nd Nov 2018 08:00 PM
- Address EduTec
- Provider EduTec
- Duration 3 days a week, every Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- Language English