The course has been designed for
those students who need to hone their Business English communication and people skills, and improve their ability to work successfully in a multicultural environment by using the English language effectively.
Through Various In-Class ِActivities
The participants will develop and practice their telephone, negotiation, oral presentation, and people skills as well as strengthen their ability to communicate easily and successfully in English. The latter will be achieved by combining traditional communicative methods of business English language training with a modern approach which makes learning faster, up-to-date and more tailored to trainee’s needs.
By The End Of This Training Program
Attendees will be able to capitalize on their Business English communication strengths, adjust to accommodate their weaknesses, effectively use various communication tools, and understand how one can handle difficult situations at work when doing business in English.
For this course, the instructor will use carefully selected materials and virtual training resources.
Aims Of This Course
- To master trainee’s comprehension of spoken English when used in meetings, presentations, conferences, and discussions on professional/business matters.
- To expand student’s Business English vocabulary.
- To improve student’s ability to speak effectively in various business situations e.g. negotiations, discussions with colleagues and clients, oral presentations, telephone conversations, etc..
- To practice analytical approach to trainee’s speech by looking critically on speaking assignments.
- To increase grammar awareness needed for effective business communication.
- To boost trainee’s self-confidence and to polish their presentation skills when they introduce their business ideas.
- To a large group of people by developing the ability of monitoring their speech successfully.
During This Course The Trainee Will
- Learn how to organize their presentations in a successful way, i.e. effectively use professional English, skillfully control the speech content and their body language.
- Improve their telephone skills.
- Work on their people skills and learn how to negotiate in English.
- Further practice and/or master their telephone skills.
- Learn how to disagree/agree, report, ask for opinion, complain, negotiate, etc. in a polite and effective way by using professional Business English structures.
- Use the skills acquired during the course in other contexts that typically occur at work (e.g. small talk, storytelling) so that informal phrases, L1 (First language) interference, incorrect pronunciation/grammar, etc. are limited to minimum.
- Become aware of major differences in British and American variety of English used in business.
- Raise his/her awareness regarding certain parts of speech and oral presentations, e.g. body language, correct pronunciation and intonation.
- World of work 1: Recruitment.
- Business meetings.
- Telephone skills.
- World of work 2: Teamwork.
- Business Etiquette.
- Mastering Email Skills.
- Office Administration.
- Customer Services.
- Report Writing.
- Business Dinner\Lunch.
- Start Date 7th Mar 2019 06:30 PM
- Duration 96 Hours, 3 days a week, every Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- Language English